- Research prospective high profile individual supporters and foundations
- Create supporter reports using our database to assist the development team with streamlining their efforts.
- Draft various communications to donors including donation/ campaign appeals, donation acknowledgements, and donation reports.
- Oversee the creation of new supporter files in our database and ensure program efficiency
- Manage general donor support, working closely with our team to make sure all communication with donors is streamlined and consistent with our brand and mission
- You are an avid fundraiser: You are eager to change the world and learn. You are committed to There Is No Limit Foundation’s mission and to empowering, women, children and communities.
- You communicate well: You are capable of providing information concisely and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- You know the basics: You are an expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and online tools to multitask and stay on top of several projects simultaneously. You know how to do prospect research and funder outreach
- You have experience and education: You are either in school or recently graduated. You have some work experience that you can use to succeed in this position
- You are a team player: You achieve results with little supervision. You aspire to own projects while also following our team’s critique and leadership. You work and play well with others.
Our internships last between 3-6 months. We’ll need you for 20 hours a week. You can work remotely.
This is an unpaid internship – but is an exceptional opportunity to gain experience at an international non-profit with an ambitious mission. We will gladly work with your institution to give you academic credit for your experience.